- Nicole Anne Pustorino (27, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. Police responded to a fight at an apartment on Horseshoe Lane. (12:30am)
- A caller reported an erratic operator on Lowell Street and Cross Street. Caller stated driver ignored lane markings and crossed over yellow line several times. Police were unable to locate. (1:54pm)
- A caller reported an irate customer was refusing to leave the property, after swearing at an employee. Police restored the peace. Police advised caller to follow up with management in the morning. Employee declined filing a no trespass order. (4:08pm)
- A vehicle struck a pole on West Street. RMLD and Verizon notified. Driver cited for marked lanes violation and speeding. (4:32pm)
- Police checked on a vehicle in the St. Thomas parking lot. Situation checked OK. Vehicle owner was taking photos of the sky and will be moving along shortly. (11:12pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.