- Police responded to a motor vehicle rollover on 93 North near Exit 38. No injury noted. (3:23am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Speedway on Main Street. No injuries. (4:28pm)
- A caller reported an erratic driver traveling in excess of 100 MPH on 93 North, weaving in and out of traffic. Vehicle got off in Wilmington at Exit 34. Police were unable to locate. (6:34pm)
- A caller reported that a man was shining a light in their eyes while they fish at Silver Lake. Police responded. Cottage Street man thought the parties were private investigators watching him due to on-going case. (10:03pm)
- Douglas L. Bevis, Jr. (30, Chelsea) was arrested on a warrant. Police responded to a call on of a man destroying a home on Palmer Way and attacking another man.
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.