- Rebecca Carole Gorman (48, Andover) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (1:01am)
- Police received report of a road rage incident on Salem Street. Both vehicles were gone upon arrival. (7:38am)
- Police received an anonymous complaint of a rooster crowing a 4:15am in the morning at a Washington Avenue home. (8:44am)
- Police notified Mass Highway of oil/diesel patches in the roadway on Main Street, causing slickness. (2:27pm)
- Jasmin Flores (22. Tewksbury) was arrested for Tagging Property & Walking/Riding on Railroad Tracks. (7:51pm)
- Quinn D. Conrad (22, Tewksbury) was arrested for Tagging Property & Walking/Riding on Railroad Tracks. (7:51pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.