- Jordan R. Hafford (26, Derry, NH) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle and Marked Lanes Violation. (2:48am)
- Police responded to a report of youths throwing rocks at Cook Street and Main Street. Gone upon arrival. (2:34pm)
- Silas A. Belden (23, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense), Failure To Wear A Seat Belt, and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (3:06pm)
- Police and Fire responded to a brush fire near 93 North Exit 38 ramp. (3:38pm)
- An Eleanor Drive caller reported there is a man knocking on her door and she is home alone and does not feel safe. Police responded and spoke to man on a segway, who was soliciting door-to-door. Police notified him on the rules and he was sent on his way. (5:55pm)
- Matthew Joseph Ackerman (20, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Assault & Battery with a Dangerous Weapon. Caller reported a tan Toyota SUV was parked in the Nick’s Pizza Parking Lot and raced towards him, striking his hand as he jumped out of the way. Caller believed he knows who the operator was, and believes it was done in retaliation of a past incident. (8:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.