- A caller reported a vehicle sped down Walker Street at 2am, struck a curb and lost license plate. Police spoke with vehicle owner and returned license plate. (10:19am)
- Police spoke with a solicitor in the Burlington Avenue area and advised him of the proper policy & procedures to obtain a permit. (11:39am)
- Larceny and identity theft were reported by a Kilmarnock Street resident. (11:39am)
- A caller reported a man got out of a gray tractor rig in the Colonial Park Liquors on Lowell Street, threw out beer cans, and purchased a 6-pack of beer in the liquor store. Police responded. Driver checked fine. Passenger was one with the beer. Driver received a verbal warning for marked lanes violation. (4:50pm)
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious male in the Fairmeadow Road neighborhood. Male was voluntary transported to Lahey Hospital by the Fire Department. (7:11pm)
- A caller reported 4 vehicles were racing in the Target parking lot. Police responded. 2 drivers were given verbal warnings for speeding. (10:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.