- Isabella Maria Capozzi (18, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Marked Lanes Violation, and Passing Violation. Capozzi was involved a 2-vehicle crash on Wildwood Street. Metal fence at cemetery entrance was damaged. (7:39am)
- Police received an anonymous complaint of cars speeding through the North Intermediate School area during dismissal. (12:00pm)
- Animal Control Officer responded to dog in vehicle in Market Basket parking lot. Officer advised owner of the complaint. (2:35pm)
- Railroad crossing gates were malfunctioning on Salem Street. Police notified Keolis. (4:58pm)
- Police notified DPW that stop sign at Main Street and Milton Way is falling down. (5:32pm)
- Police responded to report of youths fighting or boxing on the Yentile soccer field. Checked OK. Middle school kids were just fooling around. (7:37pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.