- Reid J. Conte (19, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Marked Lanes Violation; and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (1:29am)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred on or near the 93 South Exit 41 ramp. State Police handled scene. (7:59am)
- Francisco Genao Gonzalez (41, Lynn) was arrested for Attempting To Commit A Crime To Wit Larceny On An Individual Over 60. (10:30am)
- A caller reported a man sitting near the Rotary Park playground with his phone and an animal carrier with a cat inside. Caller said she had seen the man several times and he does not appear to have a child at the playground. Police responded. Man checked OK. He was reading a book. Animal in the carrier was a pet rabbit. (2:18pm)
- Police notified State Highway of a deceased deer in the roadway at Route 125 and 93 North Exit 41 ramp. (10:53pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.