- Police notified DPW of a lot of trash under pavilion and benches at Yentile Farm. (3:18am)
- Police notified DPW of a shopping cart with trash inside on fishing pier at Silver Lake. (5:56am)
- Thais Rocha (41, Lowell) was issued a summons for Motor Vehicle Not Meeting RMV Safety Standards and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (2:31pm)
- A Chestnut Street caller reported the neighbor’s landscaper keeps damaging his fence. (5:24pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred near CVS on Main Street. One driver was cited for following too closely. (7:55pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.