- A man believed his vehicle was stolen overnight from Horseshoe Lane. It turned out man didn’t have a parking permit, so his vehicle was towed. (5:39am)
- Police noted a large chair was dumped at the vacant Walgreens on Main Street. (6:17am)
- Mateus L. Damasceno (23, Medfield) was issued a summons for Failure To Yield/Stop and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (6:52am)
- Police received report of a woman walking down the street with a shopping cart, yelling and screaming. Police responded and could not locate woman. (1:43pm)
- A Pouliot Place caller reported their trash barrel was missing when they returned from vacation. (2:13pm)
- Nicholas Jose Silva (19, Stoneham) was issued a summons for Assault & Battery. Silva reportedly got into a fight with a co-worker at Lucci’s. (6:12pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.