WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between May 7, 2021 to May 13, 2021.
Friday, May 7, 2021
Saturday, May 8, 2021
- Genaina DeOliveria (44, Chelmsford) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (5:35pm)
Sunday, May 9, 2021
Monday, May 10, 2021
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Lauren Jacqueline Sumner (23, North Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Sumner crashed into a pole at Woburn Street and Salem Street. (3:48am)
- Llazar Popa (70, Burlington) was arrested for violating a harassment prevention order. (8:22am)
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- Maria D. Caser (62, Wakefield) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Use An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense). (10:21am)
- Keon D. Grey (30, Worcester) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Grey was involved in a minor crash on the 93 Exit 40 off-ramp. (6:10pm)
Thursday, May 13, 2021
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.