- Police noted some tires, desk and chair were dumped next to the Fourth of July Building. (2:43am)
- Lauren Jacqueline Sumner (23, North Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Sumner crashed into a pole at Woburn Street and Salem Street. (3:48am)
- Llazar Popa (70, Burlington) was arrested for violating a harassment prevention order. (8:22am)
- A caller reported someone put an obscenity in the grassy area that abuts the high school parking lot. Police responded. Sign on the grass says “HOPE.” Placed there by Senior Center staff for upcoming COVID-19 Candlelight Vigil. Wind keeps blowing letters over. Sign temporarily removed. (6:23pm)
- Police and Fire responded to a motorcycle on fire on Hopkins Street. (11:15pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.