- A resident reported Hazardous Waste Day was causing traffic issues. Police responded and rearranged traffic flow. (9:30am)
- A Lawrence Street resident reported neighbor behind their house was having trees cut down and dumping them in the wetlands between their houses. Police spoke with both neighbors and tree-cutting company. Both neighbors satisfied. (10:35am)
- Police notified DPW that stop sign at Milton Way was knocked over. (1:54pm)
- Genaina DeOliveria (44, Chelmsford) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (5:35pm)
- Police notified DPW of a broken swing at Shawsheen playground. Caution tape was put on it. (6:10pm)
- A vehicle rolled over on 93 South, near Exit 39 ramp. State Police handled the scene. (8:12pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.