- Robert Valentine Wittig, Jr., (48, Andover) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense) and Possession Of An Open Container Of Alcohol In Motor Vehicle. Wittig was pulled over on Salem Street. (3:30am)
- Police responded to a minor 2-vehicle crash at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run on Lowell Street. (6:37am)
- Police gave a driver a verbal warning for failing to pull to the right for an emergency vehicle. (10:47am)
- Doris Calex (58, Lowell) arrested for OUI Drugs, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Marked Lanes Violation. Calex crashed on Lake Street and caused property damage. (2:40pm)
- Daniel W. Hurley, Jr. (25, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended Or Revoked Registration. (4:39pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.