- Fire Department responded to a basement fire started by a sump pump on Allen Dark Drive. (8:38am)
- A Lords Court caller reported her recycling bin is missing or stolen. DPW already contacted. (9:18am)
- Animal Control Officer removed a deceased crow from Linda Road. (3:49pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on Lowell Street. One driver complained of back pain. Vehicle towed. (4:36pm)
- A caller reported she was physically assaulted by a woman in the Shell Gas Station parking lot on Main Street. Police responded and restored the peace. The argument started verbally and escalated. (4:38pm)
- Anthony J. Noumi (Hull, 49) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Speeding, Marked Lanes Violation, Assault (x2), and Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage (x2). A caller reported a man was punching windshields and trying to get into people’s vehicles. Suspect got into his vehicle, turned onto Cross Street, ran a stop sign, and headed towards Woburn on Main Street. Woburn Police reported he crashed at 1091 Main Street in Woburn. A pole was struck. Portion of Main Street was closed. Vehicle towed. Mass Highway notified due to debris and oil slick. A walk-in party later reported the suspect’s vehicle struck his in a hit and run on Clark Street prior to the initial report. (6:26pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.