- A caller reported an ongoing issue with vehicles not stopping for a school bus with lights on and stop sign activated at Woburn Street and Elm Street. (7:28am)
- A Salem Street resident reported his mailbox was knocked off its post by a motor vehicle overnight. (8:00am)
- A resident reported their vehicle was struck while parked at the high school. (2:32pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred at Woburn Street and West Street. Airbag deployment. No injuries noted. 2 vehicles towed. (6:27pm)
- Police notified Public Buildings that red light arrow is stuck on red at Middlesex Avenue and High Street. (7:27pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.