WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between April 16, 2021 to April 22, 2021.
Friday, April 16, 2021
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Sunday, April 18, 2021
- Michele G. Ciampa (35, North Andover) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (1:47am)
Monday, April 19, 2021
- Brian M. Johnson (20, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor. Vehicle drove onto grass on Concord Street. (2:40am)
- Yulian A. Vasquez (30, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (4:32am)
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- James Magliozzi (51, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. (7:24pm)
- Adrian Benjamin Celik (18, Wilmington) and Tristan Dominic Raymond (19, Wilmington) were issued summons for Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Marked Lanes Violation, and Speeding. A caller reported 3 vehicles on Route 129 were through a red light and kept passing each other. One vehicle pulled into the Wilmington Plaza parking lot. Two other vehicles headed towards Tewksbury, believed to be heading to the Tewksbury (Oakdale) Plaza. (9:15pm)
Thursday, April 22, 2021
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.