- A vehicle struck a pole on Salem Street. Airbag deployed. Vehicle towed. Verizon and RMLD notified. No injuries noted. (1:52am)
- Brian M. Johnson (20, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor. Vehicle drove onto grass on Concord Street. (2:40am)
- Yulian A. Vasquez (30, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (4:32am)
- A road rage incident between two men turned physical on Main Street. Both men turned down medical attention and declined to press charges. (11:40am)
- A caller reported a group of juveniles on train tracks on Bridge Lane. Police spoke with a large group of youths cutting across Carter Lane and Bridge Lane enroute to Cumberland Farms. (3:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.