- A Fletcher Lane caller reported a man sitting in a vehicle in front his residence. Police responded. Situation checked OK. Man was a home health aide waiting to start his shift. (9:14am)
- A vehicle struck a pedestrian on Main Street. Pedestrian was transported by Fire Department. (10:12am)
- Police received report of a large delivery truck blocking cars from leaving CVS parking lot. Truck did eventually leave by time police arrived. (11:16am)
- A CVS employee reported a male at the pharmacy counter made mention of a gun. Police responded, but were able to locate man in question. (3:47pm)
- A Hensey Way caller reported that 10 minutes ago, her RING camera system detected a man in a grey hoodie and white gloves approached her door and walked around the back of house. Police responded and were unable to locate. (10:38pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.