- A box truck struck the arm of train crossing on Main Street. No injuries. Truck towed. Keolis on scene to fix equipment and waive stopped train through the tracks. (8:34am)
- Resident turned in some ammunition for destruction. (9:02am)
- Caller reported a grandparent scam phone call. (10:35am)
- Caller reported a small child was left in a vehicle while the driver went inside Burger King. Child was awake and did not appear in distress. Caller felt “it was the wrong thing to do.” Vehicle left prior to police arrival. (12:04pm)
- Box truck took down a cable wire on Baker Street. Verizon notified. (6:30pm)
- Police came across a large intoxicated group yelling in a parking lot on Lowell Street. Police advised and dispersed the group. (11:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.