- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at the Registry of Motor Vehicles. (9:52am)
- Jose Anderson Ferreira (42, North Reading) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (10:34am)
- Fire Department responded to a mulch fire on Lowell Street. (11:44am)
- Market Basket truck became disabled at Ballardvale Street and 93 North Exit 41 ramp. (12:51pm)
- John Perrino (56, Benton, NH) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (1:04pm)
- A caller reported she was outside with students at afterschool program at Shawsheen Elementary School when 2 14-15 year-old girls made disturbing comments to younger children then walked over to the skate park. Girls left by the time police arrived. (3:50pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.