WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between April 1, 2021 to April 7, 2021.
Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Jorge Hernan Rivadeneira (43, Revere) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Rivadeneira was involved in a 2-vehicle crash. (1:45pm)
Friday, April 2, 2021
Saturday, April 3, 2021
- William Joseph O’Brien, Jr. (38, Billerica) was arrested for Possession Of A Class B Drug. Employee at Shell Gas Station reported a man in a dark green Chevy appeared to be nodding off and asked that he be checked out. (8:38pm)
Sunday, April 4, 2021
- Fabricio Barrosdesouza (34, Framingham) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Marked Lanes Violation; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Forging A RMV Document. Barrosdesouza was pulled over on Woburn Street. (2:06am)
Monday, April 5, 2021
- Jose Anderson Ferreira (42, North Reading) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (10:34am)
- John Perrino (56, Benton, NH) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (1:04pm)
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Sovanikethia Koun (59, Lowell) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. (2:20am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.