- Animal Control Officer removed deceased beaver from roadway on Woburn Street. (7:42am)
- Police returned lost handicap placard to family member. (1:22pm)
- Daevon Malir Cruz (23, Lowell) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (2:30pm)
- Homeowner reported deceased skunk in her yard. (5:09pm)
- A caller stated she was in front of the police station and claimed a man has been following her since she was driving in Waltham. Man’s vehicle kept driving and police were unable to locate. (7:44pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.