- A license was found at the Wilmington Congregational Church and brought to the station. Police drove to owner’s home and returned license. (9:17am)
- Police responded to disturbance/verbal argument between boyfriend and girlfriend. (10:52am)
- Eugenio O’Brien Rodriguez (30, Lawrence) was arrested on a warrant.
- A caller reported a vehicle sped past him on Adams Street and he yelled at the operator to slow down. The operator responded with a gesture and swore at the caller. Police spoke with owner, who will speak with her son regarding his driving and exchange with the caller. (12:09pm)
- Police responded to a neighbor dispute over a tree cut down on Pouliot Place. (2:08pm)
- A caller found a nest of baby squirrels under their deck. (5:21pm)
- A Nichols Street caller reported a group of youths are running in and out of driveways and onto porches looking into windows. Lawn sign was thrown around. Police spoke with the 5 juveniles, who were from Billerica. Juveniles were told to return home and not continue their behavior. (8:44pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.