- Police freed a rabbit stuck in a hockey net on Pilling Road. (7:35am)
- A Cardinal Court caller reported a random car tire was left on his property. (3:41pm)
- An employee at Triton Car Wash on Main Street reported a hit and run. Vehicle would eventually return to the scene. Police assisted with paperwork exchange. (4:45pm)
- A caller reported an injured deer near the Winchester Family Medical Center on Salem Street. Police responded. Deer was deceased. Vehicle that struck it kept driving. (7:16pm)
- Edmilson Euzebio De Souza (28, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unregistered Motor Vehicle and and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (10:01pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.