- Police issued a speeding ticket to a driver on Shawsheen Avenue. Driver had a Tanzanian driver’s license. (6:06am)
- A caller located a deceased grey cat in his driveway. Animal Control Officer responded. Cat was a domestic, short hair, not chipped. (10:48am)
- A caller reported that a family member passed away and some of his items were accidently donated along with his clothing in the St. Vincent donation bin at St. Dorothy’s. Dispatch got the caller the donation center’s phone number, which was currently closed, and advised her to call and leave a message. (4:35pm)
- A caller reported a house has been vacant for three months and now someone is taking this out of its garage. Police responded. Checked OK. Family was using as storage. (6:37pm)
- Police received report of a text scam involving Eastern Bank. (8:58pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.