- Police issued a citation to a driver to operating after registration was revoked. Vehicle towed. (9:27am)
- A walk-in party reported possible bank fraud. (11:20am)
- Owner reported that screen on her trailer home was pried open sometime over the past week. No entry was made. (1:57pm)
- Police received a barking dog complaint from Horseshoe Lane. Small dog is barking for hours. Ongoing issue. Owner of the dog called to state she was being harassed by other residents over her dog. (7:15pm)
- A tree was down in front of St. Dorothy’s on Main Street. Main Street was down to one lane. Guardrail damaged. MassDOT responded to remove tree. (10:07pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.