WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between February 25, 2021 to March 3, 2021.
Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Melissa A. Staples (46, North Reading) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration. (10:48pm)
Friday, February 26, 2021
- Mark W. Sweeney (48, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License For OUI and Failure To Stop/Yield. (8:30am)
- Colin O’Reilly (23, Portsmouth, NH) was arrested for OUI Drugs, Marked Lanes Violation, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Possession Of A Class A Drug. (6:29pm)
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Monday, March 1, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- Thomas Brian Burke (25, Peabody) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (2:57pm)
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Reagan Lois Desantis (20, Marlborough) was arrested for Shoplifting Asportation (x3) and Assault With A Dangerous Weapon. Caller reported a male and female just shoplifted several items from CVS at knife point. (12:46am)
- Savean Ly (48, Lowell) was issued a summons for Marked Lanes Violations, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration, and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. (7:27pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.