- A Tewksbury driver was cited for speed and unregistered vehicle on Main Street, near Bank of America. Operator was given a ride home by police. Vehicle towed. (6:21am)
- Animal Control Officer removed a deceased goose from the roadway on Lowell Street. (11:48am)
- An Amazon package was delivered to the wrong address. Parties made contact with each other. Party brought package to station and left with station officer. Addressee will come to station tomorrow to retrieve package. (2:13pm)
- A caller stated she reported her vehicle stolen this morning to the Burlington Police. A friend informed her the vehicle was recently in the Simards parking lot. Police responded. Vehicle located and towed. Owner did not wish to pursue charges. Owner will pick up vehicle when gets her spare set of keys. (6:32pm)
- Police came across a suspicious vehicle in the Town Beach parking lot. Occupants were watching Netflix. They were advised lot closed at 8pm and were moved along. (8:25pm)
- Melissa A. Staples (46, North Reading) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration. (10:48pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.