- Police responded to a road rage incident on Lake Street. Police were able to restore the peace. (8:51am)
- Fire Department assisted with a person stuck in an elevator at Windsor Place. (9:33am)
- A Main Street caller reported it appeared a vehicle drove over his lawn and struck a mailbox. (10:49am)
- A caller reported a vehicle struck a snowbank in area of Silver Lake and crossed the double yellow lines. Police were unable to locate. (11:04am)
- A caller reported a sick raccoon on his porch’s roof. Animal Control Officer will respond on Monday. (8:37pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.