- Robert M. Angluin (26, Dracut) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Marked Lanes Violation. A caller stated a vehicle had been following her and tailgating her. Police responded. (12:28am)
- A walk-in party reported he fell due to the ice on the steps of the Public Safety Building. He declined medical attention. Police distributed rock salt in the area. (5:21am)
- A caller reported a man came to his door with a census packet stating he’d been randomly selected to complete the census again. Caller thought it may be a scam. Police responded and located man in Concord Street area. Man was, in fact, a census worker. Checked OK. (12:03pm)
- A caller reported he was attacked by a dog from Charlotte Road last night. Animal Control Officer will follow up. (1:02pm)
- A Veranda Avenue caller reported their license plate was either lost or stolen. (9:16pm)
- Police notified DPW that there is excessive trash in the Town Beach parking lot. (10:02pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.