- A vehicle struck a flashing traffic signal on Burlington Avenue. Vehicle towed. (1:23am)
- Douglas E.F. Silvestri (27, Billerica) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. Silversti was pulled over on Aldrich Road. (11:24am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout in Savers parking lot. (12:50pm)
- Steven Merfyn Blake (58, Rumney, NH) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, Marked Lanes Violation, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage. A caller reported a vehicle drove onto her property and is now stuck on her rock wall. (7:27pm)
- A caller reported a suspicious phone call which stated she paid too much on her electric bill and they are trying to refund her $50. Caller ID read “Town of Wilmington.” Police advised caller to ignore suspicious calls and not to give personal information out over the phone. (7:27pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.