- Police gave a driver a verbal warning for parking in the fire lane outside Target. (9:15am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout with the vehicle running in Elia’s parking lot. (9:43am)
- Police received reports of an injured coyote in the roadway in the Heather Drive/Freeport Drive area. Police were unable to locate. (3:35pm)
- Michael G. Ciampa (35, North Andover) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, Speeding, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, and Possession Of Open Container Of Alcohol In Motor Vehicle. Police received reports of Ciampa speeding on Horseshoe Lane, nearly striking a vehicle head on, swerving, and getting stuck in the snow. (4:48pm)
- A caller reported she believes someone hacked into her new vehicle’s computer and is causing it not to operate. (6:56pm)
- Police assisted Lowell Police in attempting to locate domestic A&B suspect. Suspect was pinging in the Burger King area, but police were unable to locate. (8:02pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.