- An employee at Locus Robotics reported a male party had been going through a dumpster in the parking lot. Male party left, but employee wanted incident logged in case man returned. (9:49am)
- An employee at Dollar Tree reported her parked vehicle was struck in parking lot. (11:16am)
- West Street property owner stated a tenant’s vehicle was broken into overnight. Vehicle was rummaged through. 4 loose bills and couple of dollars in change were taken. (11:24am)
- Andrea Renee Rego (37, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense). Rego was involved in a minor accident on Main Street. (1:12pm)
- A caller on Houghton Road reported that vehicles traveled over 50 MPH on the street on weekends. Requested traffic enforcement. (2:10pm)
- Caller concerned about an “X” symbol that appears to have been intentionally carved into the bottom of their driveway. Police noted multiple homes have same marking. May be related to snow removal or repaving. Police will check with Town Hall tomorrow. (7:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.