- Darwin Hernandez (24, Newton) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violation. A caller reported two parties were walking up her driveway and possibly attempting to break into her vehicle. Police responded. Vehicle pulled over on Glen Road. Parties were hired to shovel her driveway. Caller confirmed they were hired. Neither party had a license to operate a vehicle. Boss picked them up at police station. (1:19am)
- Fire Department responded to dumpster fire at Monogram Foods on Ballardvale Street. (7:08am)
- A tractor trailer got stuck in a snowbank at Woburn Street and Eames Street. Tow truck removed tractor trailer. (7:21am)
- A Main Street resident wanted it logged that someone put a dead fish in their mailbox (2:52pm)
- Joshua T. Kerwin (42, Peabody) was arrested on two warrants. (5:54pm)
- A caller reported an Amazon Van was stuck in the pedway behind Woburn Street School. Vehicle was towed. DPW notified to move boulder back. (5:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.