- Joshua T. Kerwin (42, Peabody) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; Unregistered Motor Vehicle; and A Warrant. Police came across Kerwin’s vehicle parked behind a building on Andover Street. (1:06am)
- An employee at the Dunkin’ on Lowell Street reported a man was standing in the drive-thru and refused to leave. Police and Fire responded. Man was transported to hospital. (4:52am)
- Amanda C. Davis (32, Atlanta) was arrested on 2 warrants. (9:54am)
- A Burlington Avenue resident reported a social security scam message on her answering machine. (12:04pm)
- A caller reported she believes her Uber driver missed her driveway. According to Rapid SOS, the Uber drive did not miss driveway and is heading in the correct direction. Caller sounded intoxicated. Police notified Tewksbury Police, who checked residence and confirmed caller did get home safely. (10:28pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.