- A caller reported an erratic operator on the wrong side of the road on Nichols Street. Police came across vehicle on Shawsheen Avenue. Driver was following the GPS on her cell phone. She was advised of the complaint and sent on her way. (7:18am)
- A Taft Road caller reported his home phone line is being forwarded to someone else’s cell phone voicemail. Police advised him to contact his phone provider. (7:35am)
- Animal Control Officer retrieved a bat and brought it to a state lab. (7:54am)
- Anthony J. Sylvester (18, Burlington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Failure To Stop/Yield. (11:51am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout in the Market Basket parking lot. (12:25pm)
- A car crashed into a snowbank at Wildwood Cemetery. Cemetery employees assisted in getting vehicle free. (2:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.