- A dump truck became disabled at bottom of 93 South Exit 40 off-ramp. Police and State Police responded. (7:35am)
- Antwon Lamont Foster (18, Boston) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Number Plate Violation; and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (9:08am)
- A Hopkins Street resident reported identity theft through a PayPal scam. (11:35am)
- Police notified DPW that a snowbank on Towpath Drive needed to be lowered as it’s impeding traffic. (1:42pm)
- A caller reported a hit & run on Main Street. Declined medical attention. (5:06pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.