- Police issued more than a dozen winter parking ban warnings, placing notifications on vehicles.
- Police checked on a suspicious vehicle on Jewel Drive. Driver was a newspaper delivery driver. Checked OK. (2:57am)
- An Avalon Drive resident reported their tires were slashed sometime over the weekend. (9:18am)
- Ryan Stuart (43, North Reading) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Licensed Suspended For OUI. Stuart was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Woburn Street and High Street. (3:00pm)
- A past hit and run was reported at Cooke’s Skating Supply. (4:00pm)
- A caller reported a speeding limit sign was down at Lowell Street and Bay Street. Police notified Mass highway. (6:14pm)
- A plow truck struck a street light on Marion Street. Lives wires in street. RMLD and Fire Department responded. (9:27pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.