- A Lloyd Road resident reported a squirrel stuck in a fence. Animal Control Officer was able to remove the squirrel. (10:14am)
- A Gatehouse Lane caller reported that he reviewed his security camera footage this morning and it appeared a black man in black clothing entered his unlocked truck at 2am. Nothing appears to have been taken. (10:32am)
- A Fiorenza Drive caller reported that a few nights ago, three screws that hold their license plate on their vehicle were removed. (1:00pm)
- Michelle A. Paolillo (32, Woburn) and Wayne Harry Francis (43, Wilmington) were issued summonses for kidnapping a minor relative. Father and girlfriend took child, who was outside playing, without mother’s permission or knowledge. Police located individuals in Woburn. Father claimed they were going out to dinner. (3:56pm)
- An employee a K1 Speed on Fordham Road reported a customer threatened to fight him in the parking lot over a refund issue. Customer was gone by time police arrived. Police remained on scene while staff member closed business. (10:04pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.