- Cody Gusto (27, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Failure To Notify RMV Of Name/Address Change. (1:06am)
- Police received a 911 hangup. Caller was trying to put her cell phone in a new case. (3:50pm)
- Police notified DPW that Silver Lake Ave street sign is missing. (6:47pm)
- Market Basket employee reported customers were complaining about group of trucks in parking lot. Police responded. Manager said they can remain as long as they are respectful. Some of the trucks and approximately 25 cars were revving their engines. Police advised them of expectations. (7:23pm)
- A caller reported an orange glow out in the landfill area on the hill on Old Main Street. Police responded. 3 trucks up on hill with large bon fire going. Fire Department extinguished fire. All parties were advised about trespassing. (7:30pm)
- A caller reported approximately 20 cars were racing down Faulker Avenue from Glen Road. Andover Police notified. Vehicles entered Andover via Connector Road. (8:19pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.