- Police came across a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot at the MBTA North Commuter Rail station. Driver was homeless. Police allowed vehicle to stay until morning. (3:34am)
- LRTA bus broke down on Main Street. Everyone was let off. Another bus was enroute. Bus towed. (4:54pm)
- Boutwell Street resident reported his granite post was struck and knocked over. (5:14pm)
- A bicyclist was swerving in and out of roadway on Lowell Street. Police advised bicyclist. (9:57pm)
- Police stopped a vehicle that was flashing high beams and tailgating. Situation checked OK. Both drivers knew each other. (11:19pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.