WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between January 14, 2021 to January 20, 2021.
Thursday, January 14, 2021
- Lucas Defreitas (30, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (9:41pm)
Friday, January 15, 2021
Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Chazz Adam Rossman-Chnioui (19, Andover) and Thomas M. Morse (20, Andover) were issued summons for Possession Of Liquor Under 21. Police came across the men while checking on a suspicious vehicle at Ristuccia Arena. (1:05am)
Sunday, January 17, 2021
- Ebony Ivory Monteiro (30, Boston) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Obstructed/Nontransparent Window. (11:29am)
- Amy C. Spencer (50, Burlington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (8:19pm)
- Sara J. Brothers (40, Tewksbury) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense); Possession Of Open Container Of Alcohol In Motor Vehicle; and Marked Lanes Violation. (9:55pm)
Monday, January 18, 2021
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.