- Police issued a citation to a driver for unregistered vehicle. Driver was pulled over near high school. Driver will obtain a Massachusetts license now that he lives in the state. (6:21am)
- John M. Hodgson (43, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (7:14am)
- Marialisa Barone (33, Medford) was arrested on 2 warrants, Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Failure To Wear A Seatbelt. (7:38am)
- Alex M. Gaudette (31, Everett) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Failure To Wear A Seat Belt. (7:38am)
- Police notified Water Department that sewer cap was broken, causing an open manhole, at Woburn Street and Eames Street. (11:53am)
- State Police reported manager at Registry of Motor Vehicles has an unruly customer threatening to follow him home. Customer was gone by the time police arrived. Manager to issue no trespass order. (4:42pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.