- A walk-in party reported harassment via SnapChat. (10:24am)
- Police issued a parking citation for unoccupied vehicle parked in the fire lane outside Panera Bread. (10:35am)
- Police notified DPW of “No Parking Sign” on Lowell Street laying on the ground. (12:44pm)
- Elderly resident reported a scam involving her “winning” a large sum of money and someone will be at her residence shortly to follow her to the bank and retrieve the money. (1:11pm)
- A caller reported an erratic operator headed from 93 down Route 62. Operator was making harsh turns and unable to maintain consistent speeds. Police were unable to locate. (2:58pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.