- A caller reported 3 vehicles were doing donuts in the St. Thomas parking lot. Police responded and advised all parties to leave and never do again. (1:34am)
- Police responded to a crash on 93 North Exit 38 ramp. Police notified Mass Highway that “Keep Right” Sign and Stop Sign were knocked down. (12:35pm)
- A caller reported a possible intoxicated male waking on Main Street. Police spoke with a resident at the train station. Resident assisted him onto a bus 5 minutes ago. (2:16pm)
- A caller reported a truck backing down the road took down a wire from her house. Police responded. Verizon notified. (5:22pm)
- A caller stated she was driving in the Church Street and Adams Street area and an egg was thrown at her vehicle. She did not see anyone. Police checked the area. (8:02pm)
- A caller reported that there are 3 vehicles parked in the area of Panera Bread. Caller stated there is a female with a golf club and it appears she is trying to strike the vehicle. Police responded and spoke with the parties. Situation was a prank between friends. (10:38pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.