WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between December 24, 2020 to December 30, 2020.
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Friday, December 25, 2020
Saturday, December 26, 2020
- Richard Ozong Ehoh (27, Malden) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding In Violation Of A Special Regulation. (2:07am)
- Patrick Griffin Dooley (33, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant due to a probation violation. (8:34am)
- Justine A. Sutton (50, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration. Sutton was pulled over at Burlington Avenue and Main Street. (5:33pm)
Sunday, December 27, 2020
Monday, December 28, 2020
- Jordana Travis (18, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding In Violation Of Special Regulation. (2:22pm)
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
- David Lopilato (61, North Reading) was issued a summons for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense); Reckless Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; and Marked Lanes Violation. Lopilato was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Woburn Street and Federal Street. He was transported to hospital for evaluation. (5:07pm)
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.