- Police issued a summons to a driver for operating after revocation/insurance and no registration. Resident called police to report a suspicious vehicle on Kilby Street with no plates and the engine running had a man in the front seat reclined. (7:31am)
- A caller reported a baby beaver was attempting to get through a chained link fence on North Street. Animal appeared disoriented. Animal Control Officer responded. Animal was a muskrat. The animal was brought to Rowley Animal Hospital. (10:37am)
- Police came across 2 juveniles on bikes carrying a “Cambridge Street” street sign, possibly from Burlington. Burlington Police notified. (12:12pm)
- Jordana Travis (18, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding In Violation Of Special Regulation. (2:22pm)
- Toddler dialed 911. Police confirmed accidental call. (9:00pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.