- Police assisted with an escort for the funeral of retired DPW Director Robert Palmer. (10:38am)
- A minor motor vehicle crash occurred in the Target parking lot. Police assisted with the paperwork exchange. (2:49pm)
- A caller reported a tractor trailer struck the lights at Middlesex Avenue and Federal Street. As a result, two sides are getting green lights simultaneously. Town Electrician responded to fix lights. (4:35pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred on Lowell Street. No airbag deployment. No injuries. (5:55pm)
- Police assisted North Reading Police in responding to a bar fight in their town. (7:13pm)
- A caller reported music coming from West Jamaica Avenue Christmas light display was too loud. Homeowner turned volume down. (9:15pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.