WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between December 17, 2020 to December 23, 2020.
Thursday, December 17, 2020
- Kyunghee Vezina (51, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Unsafe Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Vezina was cited for failure to clear snow for her vehicle. She was obstructed on three sides and hit a snowbank. (6:20am)
Friday, December 18, 2020
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Sunday, December 20, 2020
Monday, December 21, 2020
- Edgar O. Cintron (50, Lynn) was issued a summons for Larceny From Building. (10:49am)
- John S. McGowan (30, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Drugs. A caller reported an erratic operator who was swerving and hit a snow bank twice. (11:00pm)
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- Angel Diaz Pliego (53, Chelsea) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License. Pilego was involved in a crash near Sonny’s Mobil on the Run on Lowell Street. (5:40pm)
- Jessica A. Fitzgerald (29, Stoneham) and Dominic J. Sorentino (24, Medford) were both issued summonses for Receiving Stolen Property Worth Under $1200. Reporting party’s vehicle was broken into in Saugus earlier today. ‘Find My’ apps on her iPhone and iPad were pinging at a Wilmington location. Police was able to recovery all the stolen property. (7:46pm)
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.