- Fire Department reported train gates at Main Street and Middlesex Avenue are stuck down while trying to respond to a call. Keolis notified. (9:55am)
- Edgar O. Cintron (50, Lynn) was issued a summons for Larceny From Building. (10:49am)
- A caller stated that during the snow storm, there was a truck that backed into the building and knocked off some letters. No structural damage to the building. Manager has video footage. (12:33pm)
- A caller reported their tire was possibly slashed in the Market Basket parking lot yesterday. (1:36pm)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at the Golden Nozzle War Cash on Main Street. (5:21pm)
- John S. McGowan (30, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Drugs. A caller reported an erratic operator who was swerving and hit a snow bank twice. (11:00pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.